|Place of Origin:||Zhangjiagang,China|
|পরিচিতিমুলক নাম:||HD BOILER|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||25 Sets Per Year|
|Fuel:||coal / biomass||Output:||Steam / Hot water|
DHL Series Corner Tube Boiler Grate pulverized bituminous or lean coal fired thermal plant
A cornertube boiler is a type of natural circulation water-tube boiler which differentiates itself from other water tube boilers by its characteristic water-steam cycle and a pre-separation of heated steam from the steam-water mixture occurs outside the drum and the unheated downcomers.
Cornertube boilers were developed for small steam output. The design was based around two factors that, along with excellent water circulation, should be appropriate cooling even at light loads. Its special feature is its Monocoque body i.e. the unheated downcomers form the supporting frame work and not the thermally loaded tubes, hence the name corner tube boiler.Moreover, the piping-arrangement (system) is also responsible; to manage the riser tubes and water distribution in riser tubes and down comers and to collect the steam water mixture and to make a certain amount of pre-separation of steam and water mixture.Put simply, the water circulation takes place simultaneously through the drum and through the unheated down comers outside the drum.
|Burning method||Layer burning(Grate)|
|Main steam pipe(DN)||125||150||200||200||250||250||300||300|
|Toatal power consumption||KW||72.15||104.5||155.9||225.9||359||642||838.5||785.5|
|Induced draft fan||Kw||37||55||90||110||185||310||400||400|
Fuel:Bagasse, Biomass, Lignite, Coal,Bituminous coal, Scaly Bark, Fuel gas, Industrial waste, khuff gas, MFO(marine fuel oil), Organic matter, Oil, Litter, Rice hulls, Rubberwood, Sludge, Wood, Woodchips.
• Self supporting construction by the four downcomers.
• It can expand from the base in all directions and adapt to different operating conditions.
• The thermal expansion is from top to bottom and with the usage of grate firing the grate firing the thermal expansion difference is minimised there by manifesting the sealing between grate and the boiler.
• The shorter path of water supply to the riser tubes leads to faster and more reliable operation on different loads and a quick start up.
• It can be coupled with Concentrated solar power plant (CSP) as well in order to have increased efficiency ( above 33%) where the main fuels are Biomass, Landfill gas and Wood.
• Construction and arrangement of heating surfaces is flexible as water can be supplied directly from the drum which is placed quite far away from heating surfaces.
• Low risk of Foaming . As the water and the steam-water mixture which is fed into the drum maintains the same and constant level all the time leaving the space above water level in drum ( please refer to the schemactic diagram pic).
• Quick load variations and reliable operation in variable loads and at any significant change in pressure as the water level in the drum is stable and remains inaffected from turbulence.
• Less steel is needed as there is no lower boiler drum and moreover the absence of lower drum eliminated unwanted thermal stresses.
Established in 1985,Zhangjiagang Hua Dong Boiler Co.,Ltd.(trading as HD Boiler),produces power plant; industrial; waste heat; waste incineration; biomass; organic heat carrier and electric steam boilers. Coupled with a comprehensive range of heating surfaces, HD Boiler brings to the market a unique service including boiler design , fabrication, installation, maintenance and replacement of boiler pressure parts.
1. Fabrication area of 200,000 square meters
2. 150 Engineers
3. 600 Coded welders
4. 60 Licensed Inspectors(NDT Level-III instructors)
5. Class-A Licenses for Design and Manufacture Boiler
6. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System
7. ASME Certificate of Power Boilers
8. ASME 'S','U' and NB stamp authorization
ব্যক্তি যোগাযোগ: 申磊
ঠিকানা: Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China
কারখানার ঠিকানা:Address: N0.1, Dongli Road, Donglai, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China